FitRadar is a new free app to find the best personal trainer or sports events in your local area, in any sport. Fitness is closer than you think. Coming soon.
– Be part of a FitRadar startup team and actively take part in developing the products
– Develop and maintain application software working with established processes
– 3–5 years of development experience with Swift
– Ability to write consistent, well-documented code (Clean Code)
– OOP, SOLID principles
– Familiarity with the generic mobile development paradigms, architectures, current trends
– iOS SDK, UIKit, CoreDate, Networking, Multithreading
– Russian, Latvian and English
– Location: Riga or Latvia
– Analytical thinking and self-driven
Join our team and grow with us as co-founder.
If you are interested, please share your resume: